Перейти к содержанию

Поринг спрайты

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Дима дно :) Там после регистрации нужно еще залить свои разработки для того, чтоб получить доступ к скачиванию контента.

• Upvote 1

• 1 месяц спустя...

Солидно так, а главное в тему

My apologies should I be in the wrong thread. I'm trying to find some tips concerning how to set up a set of stereo speakers. Avoiding speaker cord clutter, I've acquired a 5.8 GHz wireless loudspeaker kit for my surround speakers. The transmitter hooks up to the surround receiver rear speaker outputs. Generally the transmitter ought to go into stand by after a couple of minutes of not having acquired music. But, my AV receiver will keep giving off a hum while in stand by. This stops the cordless transmitter from going into standby. The problem is that my speakers keep sending out the same sort of humming sound whilst the AV receiver is in standby. Curiously there is no such thing as a hum received from my receiver if it is active. I would not believe that this may be a ground loop challenge. I would be thankful if any person may give some tips regarding how to deal with this matter.

Походу тут готовое решение проблемы автора, можно тему клоуз

Изменено пользователем PhoeniX

• Создать...
Яндекс.Метрика